activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Javier Leyba" <xle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Master/Slave question
Date Tue, 02 May 2006 11:36:42 GMT
Jason

I've asked the same some time ago and Rob told me the following:

master/slave doesn't handle this scenario - it is designed to provide
a simple backup-support. When you wish to re-enable a master, you
will need to ensure that the master is up to date with the slave -
this is a manual process:

1. stop the slave
2. copy the data directories from the slave broker to the master.
3. re-start master then slave brokers.

Hope this helps