activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Jason Dillon" <>
Subject Re: Lingo website
Date Wed, 31 May 2006 20:39:49 GMT
Someone gonna switch this guy over to SVN?

CVS is going the way of the Dodo... Let's help it allong ;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: James Strachan <>
To: <>
Sent: Wed May 31 04:59:20 2006
Subject: Re: Lingo website

On 5/31/06, Jason Dillon <> wrote:
> Can we get the Lingo website functional again?
> Currently all of the snippets are broke with something like:
> [Unable to download
: Connection refused]

It looks like since the major codehaus downtime lingo now has fisheye
rather than viewcvs so all the URLs have changed.

I wodner if we can create a .htaccess file to do redirects; for
example here's the new version of the above URL...,r=HEAD/lingo/lingo/src/test/org/logicblaze/lingo/example/spring-with-jca.xml

View raw message