activemq-users mailing list archives

From Danielius Jurna <daniel...@elitnet.lt>
Subject Re: consumers stop when queue is full
Date Tue, 30 May 2006 20:12:24 GMT

We are also having similar problem.
During load testing, our producers generated slightly more messages, than
consumer can handle. After some time the queue is blocked and messages are
not consumed. There are about 1000 messages in the queue when this happens,
but queue size is not the problem here I thint (the block occures after the
producer is finished and consumer is consuming remaining messages).
We are consuming messages whith Stomp client, and producing whith normal
java client. We are using latest svn version of ActiveMQ 4.0 whith default
configuration.
How can destination size limit prevent from deadlock? And dedlock is in the
broker, not in the client - client restart doesn't help.
How to correctly send messages back to the broker from the consumer to
prevent deadlocks?