activemq-users mailing list archives

From sL07 <lu...@asteriski.com>
Subject weblogic jndi.properties
Date Tue, 30 May 2006 07:07:27 GMT

hi all,

trying to get my weblogic servlet to looking up an ActiveMQ queue that is
specfiied in the jndi.properties.

However the a javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: is thrown when looking up
my connection factory. I have used all types of name prefix's with and
without the java:comp/env. It just seems that my jndi.properties is not
being read.

-------------code that throws---------------------------
	    	QueueConnectionFactory qcf =
(QueueConnectionFactory)ctx.lookup("java:comp/env/FirePayQueueConnectionFactory");
	    	QueueConnection connection = qcf.createQueueConnection();

	    	Queue queue = (Queue)ctx.lookup("java:comp/env/FirePayQueue")

i have read  the jndi tutorial at http://activemq.org/site/jndi-support.html
but i can't get this weblogic junk to work.

The application is deployed as a war.
The jndi.properties is in the web-ing/classes

The jndi.properties is below

java.naming.factory.initial =
org.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory

# use the following property to configure the default connector
#java.naming.provider.url = tcp://localhost:61616
java.naming.provider.url = vm://localhost
# use the following property to embed a broker inside this JVM
#useEmbeddedBroker = true

# use the following property to specify a class path resource or URL
# used to configure an embedded broker using the XML configuration file
#brokerXmlConfig =  file:src/conf/sample-conf/default.xml

# use the following property to specify the JNDI name  the connection
factory
# should appear as.
connectionFactoryNames = FirePayQueueConnectionFactory

# register some queues in JNDI using the form
# queue.[jndiName] = [physicalName]
queue.FirePayQueue = nebo.FirePayQueue