activemq-users mailing list archives

From nazgul <scr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help with SimpleAuthenticationPlugin
Date Mon, 29 May 2006 09:30:18 GMT

Hi Adrian, thanks for the quick reply.

Here is the exception encountered when I start the broker:

ERROR: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute start task. Reason:
with name 'org.apache.activemq.security.SimpleAuthenticationPlugin' defined
in class path resource [activemq.xml]: Can't resolve reference to bean
'groups' while setting property 'userGroups'; nested exception is
with name 'groups' defined in class path resource [activemq.xml]: Error
setting property values; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.NotWritablePropertyException: Invalid property
'user1' of bean class [java.util.HashMap]: Bean property 'user1' is not
writable or has an invalid setter method: Does the parameter type of the
setter match the return type of the getter?

ERROR: java.lang.Exception:
with name 'org.apache.activemq.security.SimpleAuthenticationPlugin' defined
in class path resource [activemq.xml]: Can't resolve reference to bean
'groups' while setting property 'userGroups'; nested exception is
with name 'groups' defined in class path resource [activemq.xml]: Error
setting property values; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.NotWritablePropertyException: Invalid property
'user1' of bean class [java.util.HashMap]: Bean property 'user1' is not
writable or has an invalid setter method: Does the parameter type of the
setter match the return type of the getter?

What happened with my configuration? Did I configured it wrong?

All I want to do is requiring a simple authentication when clients connect
to the broker, I've tried using JAAS but client returns an error when
authenticating to the broker, the exception is JMSException, something with
user cannot authorize to create ActiveMQ.Advisory.Connection topic.

Where can I get the full reference to the XML configuration?

Regards,
Ferry