activemq-users mailing list archives

From RAVI_M <>
Subject Need help
Date Sun, 28 May 2006 12:55:08 GMT

I am porting my application form wbespeher +webspeher mq to tomcat 5.5.

90% of the porting work is done. Now I have to port 2 MDB's so we are using

We have configured embedded activemq with spring.I am sending messages and
my beans are consuming it. But I still see some message in activemq_msgs
table with expiration 0 . My messages are non durable but still activemq
keeps it there and never remove it.Also other 2 tables are always blank.

Can somebody please help me to understand this behaviour.Why thses tables
are needed and wht messages are not going out??

Thanks in advance.

Sent from the ActiveMQ - User forum at

View raw message