activemq-users mailing list archives

From RAVI_M <ravindra.me...@mphasis.com>
Subject Need help
Date Sun, 28 May 2006 12:55:08 GMT

I am porting my application form wbespeher +webspeher mq to tomcat 5.5.

90% of the porting work is done. Now I have to port 2 MDB's so we are using
ACTIVEMQ.

We have configured embedded activemq with spring.I am sending messages and
my beans are consuming it. But I still see some message in activemq_msgs
table with expiration 0 . My messages are non durable but still activemq
keeps it there and never remove it.Also other 2 tables are always blank.

Can somebody please help me to understand this behaviour.Why thses tables
are needed and wht messages are not going out??

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Ravi