activemq-users mailing list archives

From Danielius Jurna <daniel...@elitnet.lt>
Subject ActiveMQ and failover
Date Fri, 26 May 2006 18:28:50 GMT

It seems, that ActiveMQ 4.0 final has been tested very little to handle
failover scenarios, because simple cable disconnects brings the broker down.
I've posted those problems in the forum before, but seems nobody wants to
answer (or don't know the answer).
http://www.nabble.com/ActiveMQ+broker+brokes+down+on+client+reconnect-t1682129.html
http://www.nabble.com/Stomp+subscribtions+are+not+removed-t1627261.html
I know, that it's free software and I beleive in ActiveMQ very much, but
currenlty version 4.0 has very childish problems and 3.2 has some issues
which will not be corrected because of desingn flaws (after 100000
unconsumed messages, 3.2 servers brokes down whithout any chance to
recover).

Please, take a look at those failover problems!