activemq-users mailing list archives

From SP Liu <spli...@gmail.com>
Subject activemq gbean deployment with java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
Date Thu, 25 May 2006 04:53:02 GMT

Recently I try to deploy Activemq 4.0-gbean within Geronimo after ActiveMQ
3.0 is disabled.I have already added activemq-core dependency in plan.xml as
below:
	<dependency>
	  <groupId>incubator-activemq</groupId>
	  <artifactId>activemq-core</artifactId>
	  <version>4.0-RC2</version>
	</dependency>

but it is always throwing exception when deployment:
15:00:06,062 ERROR [GBeanInstanceState] Error while starting; GBean is now
in the FAILED state:
objectName="geronimo.server:name=ActiveMQFour,J2EEServer=geronimo,J2EEApplication=null,j2eeType=JMSServer,J2EEModule=MyJMSBroker"
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.getPersistenceFactory()Lorg/apache/activemq/store/PersistenceAdapterFactory;
	at
org.apache.activemq.gbean.BrokerServiceGBeanImpl.doStart(BrokerServiceGBeanImpl.java:64)

It is clear that PersistenceAdapterFactory class exists in  activemq-core
archive.If i deleted three lines about "persistenceFactory" in
BrokerServiceGBeanImpl.doStart() method and maven the project,the error will
not occur.How to solve this problem?
Thanks!

SP liu