activemq-users mailing list archives

From himmeric <>
Subject Re: Problem with No Subscriber Advisory Topic
Date Wed, 24 May 2006 23:27:58 GMT

Thanks I was considering that, but didn't trust the integrity of my own
internal counter.  Since shutting down a producer when there are still
consumers would be very bad.

For now I'm using the command line query tool to check for periodic

Maybe a better approach would be to use the ConsumerListener class for an
internal counter with a periodic sanity check using command line tool to
make sure I didnt shut down something I hadn't.

This could probably be done with JMX too, but I got lost pretty quickly in
that (new to jmx).

I opened a feature request here:
Sent from the ActiveMQ - User forum at

View raw message