activemq-users mailing list archives

From himmeric <himme...@vnet.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Problem with No Subscriber Advisory Topic
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 18:14:31 GMT

Thanks for the suggestion Adrian, I didn't realize that was necessary.
Unfortunately it didn't seem to fix my problem.

I still receive a ConsumerInfo and a RemoveInfo on the
topic://ActiveMQ.Advisory.Consumer.Topic.status.test

But no messages on topic://ActiveMQ.Advisory.NoConsumer.Topic.status.test

Using the command line query tool I see the 'Subscription' to
topic://ActiveMQ.Advisory.NoConsumer.Topic.status.test, but I don't see a
'Topic' topic://ActiveMQ.Advisory.NoConsumer.Topic.status.test, which I
think means that no messages were ever published to that topic.

Also using the query tool I can see that the status.test topic has 0
consumers.

Is this policy flag new, my snapshot is about a week old.