activemq-users mailing list archives

From new amq user <pg...@hotmail.com>
Subject ActiveMQOutputStream question
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 15:13:21 GMT

Hi,

I need help in making stream messages.

Looking at the source, the constructor signature for the
ActiveMQOutputStream is:

public ActiveMQOutputStream(ActiveMQConnection connection, ProducerId
producerId, ActiveMQDestination destination,
            Map properties, int deliveryMode, int priority, long timeToLive)

Seems easy enough, but how is one supposed to come up with the ProducerId
object? (given that I have a producer that I think I should be using, the
api has no way for me to get the ProducerId of the producer I already have)

I'm assuming that the validity of that object is important to the
functioning of the entire set up.

Thanks,

Esa