activemq-users mailing list archives

From agrabil <greg.ra...@ins.com>
Subject Jms to Jms Bridge
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 13:42:56 GMT

Hello,
I'm attempting to setup a bridged configuration where messages sent to the
queue called MyQueue on an ActiveMQ broker are sent to a SwiftMQ broker
using the Jms to Jms bridge.  The name of the queue in SwiftMQ is actually
MyQueue@router.  Here is my configuration:

  <broker useJmx="true">

    <persistenceAdapter>
      <journaledJDBC journalLogFiles="5" dataDirectory="../activemq-data"/>
    </persistenceAdapter>

    <transportConnectors>
       <transportConnector name="default" uri="tcp://localhost:61616"
discoveryUri="multicast://default"/>
       <transportConnector name="stomp"   uri="stomp://localhost:61613"/>
    </transportConnectors>

    <networkConnectors>
      <!-- by default just auto discover the other brokers -->
      <networkConnector name="default" uri="multicast://default"/>
    </networkConnectors>

    <jmsBridgeConnectors>
       <jmsQueueConnector outboundQueueConnectionFactory="#remoteFactory">
           <outboundQueueBridges>
                <outboundQueueBridge outboundQueueName="MyQueue@router">
                </outboundQueueBridge>
           </outboundQueueBridges>
       </jmsQueueConnector>
    </jmsBridgeConnectors>

  </broker>

  <bean id="remoteFactory" class="com.swiftmq.jms.ConnectionFactoryImpl">
	  <constructor-arg value="com.swiftmq.net.PlainSocketFactory"/>
	  <constructor-arg value="localhost"/>
	  <constructor-arg value="4001"/>
	  <constructor-arg value="60000"/>
  </bean>

The connection is established from ActiveMQ to SwiftMQ, but no messages ever
get sent to the SwiftMQ provider.  Ideally, I would like to filter which
messages are forwarded to SwiftMQ, but at this point I'd be happy with _any_
messages being sent.  However, it is not clear where I indicate which
ActiveMQ queue I want "bridged" to what SwiftMQ queue.  Any help with this
type of configuration would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Greg Rabil