activemq-users mailing list archives

From Adrian Co <...@exist.com>
Subject Re: Problem with No Subscriber Advisory Topic
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 03:45:05 GMT

Hi,

Could you try setting this flag in your destination policy:
sendAdvisoryIfNoConsumers="true"

i.e.

    <destinationPolicy>
      <policyMap><policyEntries>

          <policyEntry topic="TEST.FOO" sendAdvisoryIfNoConsumers="true">
            <dispatchPolicy>
              <strictOrderDispatchPolicy />
            </dispatchPolicy>
            <subscriptionRecoveryPolicy>
              <lastImageSubscriptionRecoveryPolicy />
            </subscriptionRecoveryPolicy>
          </policyEntry>

      </policyEntries></policyMap>
    </destinationPolicy>

Let me know if that fixes your problem. :)

Regards,
Adrian Co