activemq-users mailing list archives

From Charlesliu <chibiao....@gmail.com>
Subject Need help to enable a JMS MDB to receive messages from a STOMP publisher
Date Mon, 22 May 2006 17:28:52 GMT

Need help to enable a JMS Message Driven Bean (MDB) to receive messages
published by a CMS-STOMP publisher.

Normally, a JMS consumer listens on a queue (ActiveMQ, TCP:61616) and
consumes the messages produced by a JMS producer. And I was able to make a
JMS consumer communicate with a JMS producer.

Meanwhile, a CMS-STOMP subscriber normally listens on a topic (ActiveMQ,
TCP:61613) which is published by a CMS-STOMP publisher. And I was able to
make a CMS-STOMP subscriber communicate with a CMS-STOMP publisher.

However, when I tried to make a JMS consumer listen on a CMS-STOMP topic
(TCP:61613) published by a CMS-STOMP publisher, the JMS consumer could not
receive messages published by the CMS-STOMP publisher.

How can I build a JMS subscriber to receive messages published by a
CMS-STOMP publisher?

Thank you for your help.