activemq-users mailing list archives

From bradtwurst <nabble.x.bradtwu...@xoxy.net>
Subject Re: Java/dotNet inter-op question
Date Fri, 19 May 2006 23:53:19 GMT

I've had some success with attempting to use byte messages instead of text
messages.  Converting the text to a byte array in dot net.  The only issue
then is that the dot net content does not contain the byte length at the
beginning of the byte array where the java version does.

For example: I am using a string with the value 'a'.  In java, the content
ends up being '00 01 61' (in hex) and in dotnet, the content is '61'.  If I
prepend the byte length to the content in dotnet, I can see the results in
hermes. (as I would expect).

Does that make sense?

Thanks,
James