activemq-users mailing list archives

From Datacom - Marcelo <marc...@datacom-telematica.com.br>
Subject problem with byte selector
Date Thu, 18 May 2006 13:48:07 GMT
Hi I sent this message to dev-list but I saw it should be posted here
before, I apologise to post it twice.

W're using active-mq 4.0-rc2 and realize that any message sent are not
received if we use a selector with a byte param. Here is the two
programs used to show this behavior. If we change this param from byte
to int it works. Is this a known bug ?

Some parts are not shown to make this sample smaller.

(MESSAGE SENDER)

       TopicPublisher publisher =
getSession().createPublisher(MessageClient.topic);

       System.out.println("Started...");
       Message msg = getSession().createMessage();
       msg.setByteProperty("dummy", (byte) 33);
       publisher.publish(msg);
       System.out.println("Message sent.");
       try {Thread.sleep(10000);} catch (Exception exc) {}
       publisher.close();
       session.close();
       conn.close();
       System.out.println("Finished.");
   }
(end)

(MESSAGE RECEIVER)

       JmsReceiverTest listen = new JmsReceiverTest();

       System.out.println("Started...");
       TopicSubscriber subscriber =
getSession().createSubscriber(MessageClient.topic, "dummy = 33", false);
       subscriber.setMessageListener(listen);
       synchronized (listen) {
           listen.wait(30000);
       }
       subscriber.close();
       session.close();
       conn.close();
       System.out.println("Finished.");
   }

   public void onMessage(Message msg) {
       System.out.println("Message received.");
       try {
           for (Enumeration e = msg.getPropertyNames();
e.hasMoreElements();) {
               String name = (String) e.nextElement();
               System.out.println("Property name: " + name + ", value =
" + msg.getObjectProperty(name));
           }
       } catch (Exception exc) {
           exc.printStackTrace();