activemq-users mailing list archives

From Adrian Tarau <...@daxtechnologies.com>
Subject Re: Remove all messages from a queue
Date Mon, 15 May 2006 21:49:33 GMT
I know the utility of JMX, I use it :) But right now I don't want to
activate JMX. I saw that ActiveMQ use MX4J 2.1.1(why don't use 3.0.1?)
and I have already in my application MX4J 3.0.1 libraries and I remember
I used 3.0.1 with a project that need 2.1.x and was not working.

And of course I cannot have two version of MX4J in my application.