activemq-users mailing list archives

From Adrian Tarau <...@daxtechnologies.com>
Subject Queue and the messages priority
Date Fri, 05 May 2006 15:56:09 GMT
There was any change in handling messages priority between 3.2.x and
4.0? After  I upgraded to 4.0 the queue seems to be processed in the the
same order as the messages was produced and not based in priority.

This I noticed also when consuming also dumping the messages with
QueueBrowser - I don't know if the a queue browser should retrieve the
items in the same order as when consuming, but seems to be the logical
way of doing browsing.
During browsing I have messages with priority 9 in the middle of the
queue and also at the end - at the end of the iterations.