activemq-users mailing list archives

From Adrian Tarau <...@daxtechnologies.com>
Subject Re: Get Queue message count in 4.0
Date Fri, 05 May 2006 15:15:25 GMT
Well I just compiled what you just told me, there are statistics. This
wouldn't help me.
What I need is, after the application starts to see how many messages
are in the persistence related with a queue name, so a plain SQL on the
messages table with a filter should give me what I want. The idea is to
make throttling in a message distribution application.