activemq-users mailing list archives

From bradtwurst <nabble.x.bradtwu...@xoxy.net>
Subject Java/dotNet inter-op question
Date Thu, 18 May 2006 21:34:00 GMT

I am trying to get JMS messaging working across Java and dotNet using
openWire.

I can successfully send a message from dotNet and receive it in dotNet and I
can successfully send a message from java and receive it in java.  But when
I try to go across platforms, they payload is not correct.

A message from java to dotNet (activeMq Text Message) does not have any
value in the .Text property.   A message from dotNet to java throws an out
of memory exception when I attempt to retrieve the message's getText value
("Unable to display message: Java heap space").  This message also appears
in Hermes if I am watching the queue.

Does anyone have any suggestions that I can try?  I am using incubator-4.0
activemq from dated May 8th and the dotNet code is the latest from SVN
repos.

Thanks,
James