activemq-users mailing list archives

From himmeric <himme...@vnet.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Special Topic/Queue...
Date Wed, 17 May 2006 23:32:07 GMT

This pattern holds true even if the user isn't subscribed to the topic that
contains the last message in the tree matching this policyEntry.

So if I publish 3 messages to each of these topics
status.a
status.b
status.c

Then subscribe to status.a I receive one message from topic status.c which
received the last message (note there is no status.c consumer at this
point).

If I then subscribe to status.b and status.c I receive the same status.c
message for both consumers

I'm using RC-3 with persistent messages, retroactive consumers and the
policyMap in my previous post.