activemq-users mailing list archives

From dietrich-bollmann <dbollmann...@web.de>
Subject Error when starting a network of brokers
Date Wed, 17 May 2006 08:57:49 GMT

Hi, when starting a Broker Network I get the following error:

  INFO  Service                        - Async error occurred:
javax.jms.InvalidClientIDException: Broker: localhost - Client:
NC_localhost_inboundlocalhost already connected

I used the following commands on three different hosts to start the broker
network:

  export ACTIVEMQ_HOME=<ActiveMQ installation dir>
  cd $ACTIVEMQ_HOME
  bin/activemq

Two brokers start without problem; only when starting the third the error is
thrown...

I also tried the "static" broker network configuration:

diff <default configuration file conf/activemq.xml> <static configuration>

<       <networkConnector name="default" uri="multicast://default"/>
---
>       <networkConnector name="ActiveMQ cluster - static network connector"
> uri="static://(tcp://tkdsa003:61616,tcp://tkdsa004:61616,tcp://ykdjms5:61616,tcp://ykdjms6:61616,tcp://ykdjms7:61616,tcp://ykdjms8:61616)"
> failover="true"/>

using the following commands:

  export ACTIVEMQ_HOME=<ActiveMQ installation dir>
  cd $ACTIVEMQ_HOME
  bin/activemq xbean:file:///path/to/edited/config.xml

getting the following error when starting the third broker:

  INFO  Service                        - Async error occurred:
javax.jms.InvalidClientIDException: Broker: localhost - Client:
NC_localhost_outboundlocalhost already connected

Any hint?

Thanks, Dietrich

---
Here a complete error message:
---
INFO  BrokerService                  - ActiveMQ 4.0-RC2 JMS Message Broker
(localhost) is starting
INFO  BrokerService                  - For help or more information please
see: http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/
INFO  ManagementContext              - JMX consoles can connect to
service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://localhost:1099/jmxrmi
2006-05-17 06:43:39.930 GMT Thread[main,5,main]
java.io.FileNotFoundException:
/data/jms/jms/providers/activemq/activemq-data/derby.log (Permission denied)
2006-05-17 06:43:39.992 GMT:
 Booting Derby version The Apache Software Foundation - Apache Derby -
10.1.1.0 - (208786): instance c013800d-010b-4115-dd1c-00007ab16d09
on database directory /data/jms/jms/providers/activemq/activemq-data/derbydb

Database Class Loader started - derby.database.classpath=''
INFO  JDBCPersistenceAdapter         - Database driver recognized:
[apache_derby_embedded_jdbc_driver]
WARN  JDBCPersistenceAdapter         - Old message cleanup failed due to:
SQL Exception: An SQL data change is not permitted for a read-only
connection, user or database.
INFO  JournalPersistenceAdapter      - Journal Recovery Started from: Active
Journal: using 5 x 20.0 Megs at:
/data/jms/jms/providers/activemq/activemq-data/journal
INFO  JournalPersistenceAdapter      - Journal Recovered: 0 message(s) in
transactions recovered.
INFO  TransportServerThreadSupport   - Listening for connections at:
tcp://ykdjms5:61616
WARN  MulticastDiscoveryAgent        - brokerName not set
INFO  TransportConnector             - Connector default Started
INFO  TransportServerThreadSupport   - Listening for connections at:
tcp://ykdjms5:61613?wireFormat=stomp
INFO  TransportConnector             - Connector stomp Started
INFO  NetworkConnector               - Network Connector default Started
INFO  BrokerService                  - ActiveMQ JMS Message Broker
(localhost) started
INFO  NetworkConnector               - Establishing network connection
between from vm://localhost?network=true to tcp://ykdjms1:60020
INFO  VMTransportFactory             - binding to broker: localhost
INFO  TransportConnector             - Connector vm://localhost Started
INFO  DemandForwardingBridge         - Starting a network connection between
vm://localhost#0 and tcp://null:0 has been established.
INFO  DemandForwardingBridge         - Network connection between
vm://localhost#0 and tcp://ykdjms1/172.21.16.151:60020(localhost) has been
established.
INFO  NetworkConnector               - Establishing network connection
between from vm://localhost?network=true to tcp://ykdjms6:61616
INFO  DemandForwardingBridge         - Starting a network connection between
vm://localhost#2 and tcp://null:0 has been established.
INFO  Service                        - Async error occurred:
javax.jms.InvalidClientIDException: Broker: localhost - Client:
NC_localhost_inboundlocalhost already connected
javax.jms.InvalidClientIDException: Broker: localhost - Client:
NC_localhost_inboundlocalhost already connected
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.region.RegionBroker.addConnection(RegionBroker.java:154)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.addConnection(BrokerFilter.java:65)
        at
org.apache.activemq.advisory.AdvisoryBroker.addConnection(AdvisoryBroker.java:67)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.addConnection(BrokerFilter.java:65)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.MutableBrokerFilter.addConnection(MutableBrokerFilter.java:77)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.AbstractConnection.processAddConnection(AbstractConnection.java:500)
        at
org.apache.activemq.command.ConnectionInfo.visit(ConnectionInfo.java:106)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.AbstractConnection.service(AbstractConnection.java:196)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection$1.onCommand(TransportConnection.java:62)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.onCommand(ResponseCorrelator.java:88)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.onCommand(TransportFilter.java:70)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.vm.VMTransport.oneway(VMTransport.java:75)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.MutexTransport.oneway(MutexTransport.java:44)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.oneway(ResponseCorrelator.java:55)
        at
org.apache.activemq.network.DemandForwardingBridgeSupport.startLocalBridge(DemandForwardingBridgeSupport.java:180)
        at
org.apache.activemq.network.DemandForwardingBridgeSupport$3.run(DemandForwardingBridgeSupport.java:150)
INFO  DemandForwardingBridge         - Network connection between
vm://localhost#2 and tcp://ykdjms6/172.21.16.156:61616(localhost) has been
established.
WARN  DemandForwardingBridge         - Unexpected local command:
ConnectionError {commandId = 2, responseRequired = false, connectionId =
null, exception = javax.jms.InvalidClientIDException: Broker: localhost -
[...]
org.apache.activemq.broker.jmx.ManagedTransportConnection.processAddConnection(ManagedTransportConnection.java:82)
        at
org.apache.activemq.command.ConnectionInfo.visit(ConnectionInfo.java:106)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.AbstractConnection.service(AbstractConnection.java:196)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection$1.onCommand(TransportConnection.java:62)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.onCommand(ResponseCorrelator.java:88)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.onCommand(TransportFilter.java:70)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator.onCommand(WireFormatNegotiator.java:114)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor.onCommand(InactivityMonitor.java:122)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportSupport.doConsume(TransportSupport.java:87)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:139)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)