activemq-users mailing list archives

From Danielius Jurna <daniel...@elitnet.lt>
Subject Re: Stomp subscribtions are not removed
Date Wed, 17 May 2006 05:16:30 GMT

After more investigation I found out, that this issue only occures when there
are some messages still left in the queue when disconnecting stomp client.
To reproduce you need to put some messages in the queue without any
consumers. Then you need to subscribe stomp client to the queue. And while
receiveng messages, you unplug the cable from the client machine.
The connection is lost after some time in the broker, but it seems, that
some phantom client still exists and is still subscribed to the queue. The
messages in the queue are not delivered to new subscribed client, you need
to restart broker to get those messages.
I haven't tried yet, but I think the same issue exists with normal client
disconnects (when there are messages left the queue)

Any ideas?