activemq-users mailing list archives

From hbruch <holger.br...@isb-ag.de>
Subject Questions regarding DemandForwardingBridge
Date Tue, 16 May 2006 15:45:49 GMT

Hi,

I've got some questions regarding DemandForwardingBridge.

The DemandForwardingBridge only dispatches messages to remote brokers, if
there is any consumer registered with the remote broker.

Does the DemandForwardingBridge currently respect the selectors of these
remote brokers or is the only criterion considered the Queue?

I tried to configure the prefetchSize on the networkConnector, but it seemed
to me, that it had no effect. Messages are forwarded to the remote broker
even if all consumers are already removed. Is this the intended behavior and
why?

Thanks, Holger