activemq-users mailing list archives

From osian <os...@osian.me.uk>
Subject Re: Restarting Broker Exception
Date Tue, 16 May 2006 15:14:46 GMT

This is using ActiveMQ 4.0 RC3.

I have a feeling that it is because I had consumers already running, the
broker had to be stopped due to the producer hanging the broker, i.e. bug
AMQ-688.  I am trying to find a work around for this, i.e. only creating one
MessageProducer per queue, per application, instead of a new MessageProducer
each time a message is to be added to the queue (which is currently in
batches of a 1000) but Im researching into finding out if a messageproducer
is still active. Hopefuly this will alleviate the problem?