activemq-users mailing list archives

From himmeric <himme...@vnet.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Problem with No Subscriber Advisory Topic
Date Mon, 15 May 2006 15:45:59 GMT

I forgot to mention I'm using a wildcard to setup my
getConsumerAdvisoryTopic, which seems to work fine.   "topic.>" and I
receive advisory messages on all subtopics.

Since I'm having a problem with the no consumers advisrory I tried that with
a wildcard "topic.>" and also as individual consumers when the topic is
created, "topic.subtopicA"  neither seem to receive messages when there are
no consumers left.

I'm thinking that the wildcard approach should work for the no consumer
advisory as well, since the advisory topics appear to be just normal topics.