activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jeppe <Jesper.Soderl...@smarttrust.com>
Subject Problem using AMQ 4.0 on JBoss 4.0
Date Mon, 15 May 2006 10:26:21 GMT

I looked at the JBoss config exampel provided and modified it to reference
the 4.0-RAR-file and it seems to deploy OK in JBoss 4.0, at leastit doesn't
complain.

Creating a separate client to access the JBoss server I managed to lookup
the "activemq.queue:name=outboundQueue" mbean in the JNDI-tree, under the
"activemq/queue/outbound" key.

But how do I get hold of the TopicConnectionFactory through JNDI?

The panacya-jms-ds.xml contained two connection factories which I tried to
lookup the JNDI context but could not locate them in the JNDI-tree. JBoss
doesn't complain on the -ds.xml file deployed so there are few clues to
investigate.

I have tried to access them using the "activemq/TopicConnectionFactory" and
"java:activemq/TopicConnectionFactory" keys but no luck.

I can see them in the JBoss management console that a couple of mbean have
been created for them.

Any idea on how to make them appear in the JNDI-tree?