activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dave cawthorn <dave.cawth...@empired.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ and Sequoia Database -autocommit issue
Date Thu, 11 May 2006 06:27:20 GMT

Thanks James,

I did a quick test of setting a Sequoia connection's autocommit property to
false using
 con.setAutoCommit(false); and both commits and rollbacks seem to work.

I will go through the activemq source to see if i can see any other reason
why its bombing.

I was going to have a look at master/slave but from reading the forum there
is no way to resume a master without stopping the slave and copying its data
back to the master. So correct me if I'm wrong but eventually you have to
down the service cause you only get one failover?

I'm currently planning on using a replicated message store and having
activemq as a hasingleton in a jboss cluster. This way only one broker will
ever be active but messages will be replicated on two machines and I will be
able to "fail back" to the first node if the second node fails because i
have the ability to resync the masters message store when it comes back up.

PS message groups do rock!