activemq-users mailing list archives

From chris24 <>
Subject Re: Getting a list of active topics from a JMS client
Date Wed, 10 May 2006 21:19:51 GMT

If I try to copy those examples in my Java code, I get address already in use
errors. I apologize if I am missing something here. Should I point embedded
broker code the running mq instance (i.e. tcp://XXXXX)?

I currently start the mq broker on it's own using activemq, then I run the
code I posted in the previous post to connect and publish and subscribe. I
need to be able to present a list of topics on the client side so the user
can select what they want to subscribe to.
Sent from the ActiveMQ - User forum at

View raw message