activemq-users mailing list archives

From chris24 <ilk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting a list of active topics from a JMS client
Date Wed, 10 May 2006 20:56:06 GMT

How would I get access to a broker object or a region object in my client
code? I currently connect to the standalone broker like this (using the
default jndi properties with some new topics):
    	// Obtain a JNDI connection
        mJndi = new InitialContext();

        // Look up a JMS connection factory
        TopicConnectionFactory conFactory =
        (TopicConnectionFactory)mJndi.lookup("TopicConnectionFactory");

        // Create a JMS connection
        TopicConnection connection =
        conFactory.createTopicConnection();

Thanks