activemq-users mailing list archives

From osian <os...@osian.me.uk>
Subject Re: Setting up ActiveMQ using java1.5 and ActiveMQ4.0RC2
Date Fri, 05 May 2006 08:04:50 GMT

No, both brokers are talking to the same database, should they have
individual DB's?

Now that I am running a single broker, in the JConsole window, I can see
both queues, one has been fully processed, and the other is at a size of
2953, with a deqeue count of 500 and 3 consumers connected to it.  This
queue is being processed, and should be publishing onto the other queue, but
the size of the queue is not coming down and it isn't publishing onto the
other queue (this was working).  This is most strange. Saying that, I have
just checked the machines again and they are processing both messages, but
the JConsole doesn't show that this is happening, whats going on????? Am I
going mad?
Should I be using topic's instead of queues, or durable subscribers?? All I
need is a guarantee that a message is processed, and processed only once.