activemq-users mailing list archives

From osian <os...@osian.me.uk>
Subject Re: Setting up ActiveMQ using java1.5 and ActiveMQ4.0RC2
Date Fri, 05 May 2006 07:24:42 GMT

I do get a lot of errors on the broker with regards to writting messages to
the journal, i.e. duplicate primary keys.  It also seems to process some
messages twice (which isn't good). I will try running it with just one
broker and let you know how I get on, but I will need to run it with
multiple brokers due to the fact that I will be publishing millions or
messages through the broker in a very short period of time.
What information should I be looking for in the JMX console?  Also, is it
possible to make the broker log to a file instead of the console? at least
then I can capture all of the information for you.