activemq-users mailing list archives

From kitplummer <kitplum...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Special Topic/Queue...
Date Thu, 04 May 2006 18:28:25 GMT

What I am trying to do is create a notification mechanism for interested
servers.  For example, there is a system flag (which defines a system
behavior) which would be published.  Any consumer interested in that system
flag would get latest system state by consuming a published message.

New subscribers would not need to access any previous messages, only the
most recent.

I'm going to look into the Subscription Recovery stuff a bit.  Looks like
the Retroactive Consumer might do the trick.  Thanks.

Kit