activemq-users mailing list archives

From kitplummer <kitplum...@gmail.com>
Subject Special Topic/Queue...
Date Thu, 04 May 2006 16:36:53 GMT

This may be a completely stupid questions; I plead JMS/ActiveMQ ignorance.

But, I need a topic that I can put a message on and have that message stay
there until it is replaced with a new message.  There must be a message on
the topic regardless of the number or consumers (so they just "read" it,
with out pulling it out of the topic destination).

We are designing a sort of notification scheme, which would work really well
with what is described above.  Am I in left field?  Any help?

TIA,
Kit