activemq-users mailing list archives

From PHW <peter.wa...@traderteam.co.uk>
Subject ActiveMQ and C#.NET
Date Thu, 04 May 2006 12:58:17 GMT

All,

I am trying to evaluate ActiveMQ for use in a mixed platform, mixed language
environment. I have downloaded the current snapshot of ActiveMQ server. The
java test producers and consumers are working well.

However, using the activemq-dotnet openwire test code is causing me a
headache. I have checked out and built the current code (revision 399687,
according to svn). The code compiles fine in VS 2005 Express. When I run it
I get

RECEIVED:
ERROR: Unknown command:
RECEIVED:
ERROR: Unknown command:

on the console as the session is created. The TestMain object then appears
not to receive further messages.

My question is, how can I be sure that the version of activemq-dotnet I have
is suitable for use with the ActiveMQ server snapshot I downloaded
yesterday? Is there a pair of builds that are known to work together?

Thanks,
Peter Walls