activemq-users mailing list archives

From Kuppe <ku...@360t.com>
Subject Create a broker with vm and tcp transport connectors
Date Wed, 03 May 2006 12:44:23 GMT

Can you please demonstrate how i can create a BrokerService that allows me to
connect using the VM connector for local connections and the TCP connector
for remote connections? I am interested specifically in how to create the
BrokerService in java. Is it possible to separate the broker creation from
the client that uses the broker even if they exist in the same virtual
machine - meaning, besides the urlString allow the client to be ignorant of
the fact that the broker is local or remote?