activemq-users mailing list archives

From lololo <lbonan...@hotmail.com>
Subject Launching ActiveMQ (2)
Date Mon, 01 May 2006 22:35:57 GMT

Hi,

I discovered that I need to supply the conf file name to avoid that problem,
so the command line from activemq directory is:
>bin\activemqnew activemq.xml

Then the following error message appears:

ACTIVEMQ_HOME: C:\Program Files My\Apache Software
Foundation\activemq-4.0-M4\bin\..
ERROR: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute start task. Reason:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid broker URI, no scheme specified:
activemq.xml

Can someone know why such message appears with the default activemq.xml
(that I kept untouched)?

Can also someone tell why the activemq.bat contains a reference to the
"../data" directory for Derby   when this directory does not exist
("-Dderby.system.home="..\data"") [I assume it is included in activemq
bundle]?

Many thanks to all!