activemq-users mailing list archives

From Azly <azly.na...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reclaiming of unused space (growing data dir)
Date Mon, 01 May 2006 18:11:42 GMT

Hi,

No I have the consumers & the producers connected at the same time.
I also see the message "Cleaning up old messages." in the logs (with the SQL
query) but the directory is still growing.    Is this a problem with derby ?
There is 0 old messages in the tables but the datadir is 1G size.  This
situation cannot be in a production env supporting a 7/24 because we cannot
always stops activemq, check if all queues/topics are empty and then delete
the directory.

Why didn't you delete derby's tables when you detected 0 old message(s).
Any tips to resolve this problem will be appreciate.

Thanks