activemq-users mailing list archives

From rtselvan <rtsel...@gmail.com>
Subject Message never delivered (dequeued)
Date Mon, 01 May 2006 18:11:01 GMT

I have the following scenario that results inconsistent message deliveries.

A single faster producer sending messages to a queue and 6 consumers
receiving the messages and each of them taking a long time to complete the
task. When the message sits in the queue long time, atleast one or two
messages not delivered at all, I used the JMX console to monitor and see
that the queue size is not 0 (when all them supposed to be completed)

Is it ring a bell for anyone?

Thanks
/selvan