activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Dirk Roscher" <Dirk.Rosc...@dai-labor.de>
Subject AW: Maven2
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 06:50:26 GMT
Hi,
i can build activemq with maven2. But the resulting pom in the repository has still curious
version numbers. Maven cannot resolve them when I use activemq in a project. E.g.: Reason:
Error getting POM for 'activemq:jmdns' from the repository: Error transferring file activemq:jmdns:pom:${jmdns_version}.
Does anybody know how to solve this?
Thanks,
Dirk