activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Meeraj Kunnumpurath" <M.Kunnumpur...@voca.com>
Subject Transaction management using JOTM
Date Thu, 04 May 2006 09:22:36 GMT
Hi,

I have got a standalone application that uses JOTM and XAPool for
transactional access to JDBC resources. I won't to enlist JMS resources
in ActiveMQ in the same transaction. Could someone please give me some
pointers on how to get the JMS sessions enlisted within transactions
managed by the JOTM transaction manager.

Thanks
Meeraj

    You can find us at www.voca.com

This communication is confidential and intended for
the exclusive use of the addressee only. You should
not disclose its contents to any other person.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify
the sender named above immediately.

Registered in England, No 1023742,
Registered Office: Voca Limited
Drake House, Three Rivers Court,
Homestead Road, Rickmansworth,
Hertfordshire, WD3 1FX

This message has been checked for all email viruses by MessageLabs.