activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Eduardo Lobo" <el...@inet.co.cr>
Subject Re: How to remove ActiveMQ disk message historical
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 22:56:09 GMT

Hi,

I got the same problem; I'm using ActiveMQ 4.0RC2

I tried the URI=> "broker:(tcp://localhost:61626)?persistent=false"; but
didn't work

Thanks for the help.

Try setting the "activemq.persistenceAdapterFactory" system property to
"org.activemq.store.vm.VMPersistenceAdapterFactory"

so adding a

-Dactivemq.persistenceAdapterFactory=org.activemq.store.vm.VMPersistenceAdap

terFactory

in the java command line should do the trick.

On 5/11/06, Norman Valerio <nvalerio@inet.co.cr> wrote:

> Hello,

> I use ActiveMQ 3.2.2 version and I have this problem:

> I am using ActiveMQ embedded into my application (BrokerContainerImpl

class)

> This application is running on a JBoss server. When I start the

application,

--

Regards,

Hiram