activemq-users mailing list archives

From Paul Tomsic <ptom...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: broker/discovery client help
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 02:16:14 GMT
thanks for the information.
i think i'm confused, though, as to how
consumers/producers would specify a specific cluster
and a machine?

so say i've got consumers/producers in china that need
to connect to a cluster running in chicago named
"foo".
I've also got another cluster of brokers in chicago
running as "bar"

how would the consumers/producers specify which
cluster to connect to?

would my consumers connect as

"discovery:multicast://chicago.mycompany.com/foo"

-and-

"discovery:multicast://chicago.mycompany.com/bar"

??

thanks again for the help..

paul

http://www.nabble.com/broker-discovery+client+help-t1651573.html#a4500616