activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Norman Valerio" <>
Subject How to remove ActiveMQ disk message historical
Date Thu, 11 May 2006 20:43:18 GMT

I use ActiveMQ 3.2.2 version and I have this problem:

I am using ActiveMQ embedded into my application (BrokerContainerImpl class)

This application is running on a JBoss server. When I start the application,
ActiveMQ generates a folder
into jboss/bin/ directory called "ActiveMQ" where it puts all the message
historical (as like a cache). I have been tried to stop that
persistence of the messages but nothing works for me.
In resume I need to run the ActiveMQ without any persistence (no disk

This is my current code:

BrokerContainer broker = new BrokerContainerImpl();

Thanks for all your help.

View raw message