activemq-users mailing list archives

From Paul Tomsic <ptom...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: dataDirectory attrib isn't respected?
Date Tue, 09 May 2006 12:46:06 GMT
Yes, i'm running the cmd-script w/ just those xml
config files that i sent, and nothing else.
i was using RC2, then i started using snapshot from
incubator-activemq-4.0-SNAPSHOT (dated may 8th)

i've got three copies of what i posted, [1,2,3].xml
inside each one, i've changed the dataDirectory attrib
to the respective number
(/opt/mbus/01, /opt/mbus/02, ...)
and changed the name of the broker (a1,a2,a3)

what you're talking about, though (the early boot)
seems to be occurring, b/c it's (a) not respecting the
dataDirectory attrib, and (b) it seems to be starting
a vm:// broker as well as the tcp one.

thoughts?

http://goopen.org/confluence/display/ACTIVEMQ/Journal+is+already+opened+by+this+application