activemq-users mailing list archives

From Paul Tomsic <ptom...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: cluster problem, journal conflict?
Date Sat, 06 May 2006 14:33:41 GMT
hmm, well, i'm only running one broker per machine
actually.  you mention that i might be initializing
the jms before the broker, but if i am, i'm not aware
of it.
i'm simply starting the broker using cmd-line
"activemq xbean:file:./foo.xml"  then ssh'ing to the
next box and doing the same.
here's my full "foo.xml" startup file, if you don't
mind taking a look to see if anything looks odd
 - thanks

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<beans xmlns:amq="http://activemq.org/config/1.0">

    <amq:broker brokerName="brokerA" useJmx="true">

        <amq:destinationPolicy>
            <amq:policyMap>
                <amq:policyEntries>

                    <amq:policyEntry topic="FOO.>">
                        <amq:dispatchPolicy>

<amq:strictOrderDispatchPolicy/>
                        </amq:dispatchPolicy>

<amq:subscriptionRecoveryPolicy>

<amq:lastImageSubscriptionRecoveryPolicy/>

</amq:subscriptionRecoveryPolicy>
                    </amq:policyEntry>

                    <amq:policyEntry topic="Prices.>">

<amq:pendingMessageLimitStrategy>

<amq:constantPendingMessageLimitStrategy limit="0"/>

</amq:pendingMessageLimitStrategy>
                    </amq:policyEntry>

                </amq:policyEntries>
            </amq:policyMap>
        </amq:destinationPolicy>

        <amq:persistenceAdapter>
            <amq:journalPersistenceAdapter>
                <constructor-arg index="0">
                    <ref bean="myJournalImpl"/>
                </constructor-arg>
                <constructor-arg index="1">
                    <amq:memoryPersistenceAdapter
init-method="createTransactionStore"/>
                </constructor-arg>
                <constructor-arg index="2">
                    <bean id="myTaskRunnerFactory"
class="org.apache.activemq.thread.TaskRunnerFactory"/>
                </constructor-arg>
            </amq:journalPersistenceAdapter>
        </amq:persistenceAdapter>

        <amq:transportConnectors>
            <amq:transportConnector
uri="tcp://localhost:0"
discoveryUri="multicast://default"/>

        </amq:transportConnectors>

        <amq:networkConnectors>
            <!-- by default just auto discover the
other brokers -->
            <amq:networkConnector
uri="multicast://default"/>

        </amq:networkConnectors>

    </amq:broker>
    <bean id="myJournalImpl"
class="org.apache.activeio.journal.active.JournalImpl">
        <constructor-arg index="0">
            <bean id="myFile" class="java.io.File">
                <constructor-arg index="0">

<value>/home/ptomsic/projects/mbus/journal</value>
                </constructor-arg>
            </bean>
        </constructor-arg>
    </bean>