activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Etienne Carouy" <etienne.car...@market-ip.com>
Subject RE: Messages dequeue problem
Date Fri, 05 May 2006 07:26:02 GMT
I have made some more tests and it appears that the problem comes from
ActiveMQ.

My scenario:
	. 1 publisher sending 23000 messages at 10 messages/second (each
messages are published only into 1 queue).
	. 3 consumers in separate JVM using your sample code
ConsumerTool.java and just printing message in console.
	. At mid of the test, I stop consumers and restart them.
	. At end, 10 messages from one queue are still in queue and aren't
consumed.

(Here is my command line for consumer : "tcp://jupiter:61616" "false"
"COM.ESBWEVADA" "true" "100000" "consumer13" "false" "500")

ActiveMq config :

<beans xmlns="http://activemq.org/config/1.0">

  <broker brokerName="nova1" persistent="true" useJmx="true">
    <persistenceAdapter>

      <journaledJDBC journalLogFiles="5" dataDirectory="../activemq-data"
dataSource="#derby-ds" >
		<adapter><bytesJDBCAdapter/></adapter>
      </journaledJDBC>

	  <!--
      <jdbcPersistenceAdapter dataSource="#derby-ds" cleanupPeriod="600">
            <adapter><bytesJDBCAdapter/></adapter>
      </jdbcPersistenceAdapter>
	  -->
    </persistenceAdapter>

    <transportConnectors>
       <transportConnector name="default" uri="tcp://localhost:61616"
discoveryUri="multicast://default"/>
       <transportConnector name="stomp"   uri="stomp://localhost:61613"/>
    </transportConnectors>

    <networkConnectors>
      <networkConnector name="default" uri="multicast://default"/>

    </networkConnectors>

  </broker>

  <bean id="derby-ds" class="org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDataSource">
    <property name="databaseName" value="derbydb"/>
    <property name="createDatabase" value="create"/>
  </bean>

</beans>

Finally, producer and consumers run on a machine and the broker on another.

Any help are welcome.

Etienne