activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Etienne Carouy" <etienne.car...@market-ip.com>
Subject Message not dequeue
Date Thu, 04 May 2006 11:25:58 GMT
Hi,

I have a little problem with ActiveMQ 4.0 (snapshot). I use ActiveMQ with
Mule 1.2 and a standard JmsConnector. My producer (ESB1) fills 3 queues with
message at average speed of 10 messages per second (sending about 23000
messages for my test).

I have 3 consumers (one per queue)  inside another mule (ESB2) that consume
those messages. All is working fine if both of mule runs simultaneously (on
2 different computers in my test).

The problem comes if I stop ESB2 during the test. When I restart it, it
consumes messages but at the end of the test, some messages still in the
queue (I can see it in the console management: the queue size = X > 0 but if
I browse the queue I can't get any messages)

If I stop ActiveMQ and my consumer and restart them, my consumer consumes
the X messages?!

Any idea on what's wrong.

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Etienne