activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Gerdes, Mike" <Mike.Ger...@airbus.com>
Subject AW: Broker Hung With Following VM Dump
Date Wed, 31 May 2006 11:49:33 GMT

Hi,

I am not sure if I have the same problem, as I don't get any dump, but my clients freeze also
and MemoryPercentageUsed=100.

MY scenario is that I have one AMQ broker and then send with three clients to the broker as
fast as possible using a topic. Also to the broker connected are two cosumer.

At some point, everything just stops to work and no more messages are send, the clients all
freeze and even the recievers, where I check the system time, so that after 30s of no message
they should shutdown, don't shutdown.

Mostly this happens if I have more then one consumer, but it also happens with just one consumer
and much traffic.

I guess somewhere in AMQ is a big memory problem at the moment.

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Attila_Szegedi [mailto:nabble2@szegedi.org]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 31. Mai 2006 13:22
An: activemq-users@geronimo.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Broker Hung With Following VM Dump

Now, I noticed that the Broker object in JMX does report
MemoryPercentageUsed=100, but I can't fathom why. Also, I now split the
processors for queues A and B into separate set of sessions, but still can't
get it to work - I believe the MemoryPercentageUsed=100 is to blame. I'll
try restarting the broker with higher memory, but this is rather problematic
regardless

This mail has originated outside your organization, either from an external partner or the
Global Internet. Keep this in mind if you answer this message.