activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Gerdes, Mike" <Mike.Ger...@airbus.com>
Subject AW: Broker Hung With Following VM Dump
Date Wed, 31 May 2006 13:09:15 GMT

hi,

I have done a bit testing and I am able to reproduce my problem all the time. Here is what
I observed:

All consumers and producers are listening and posting on the same queue.

First 1 consumer, 1 producer -> no memory problems
Second 1 consumer, 2 producers -> no memory problems
Third 2 consumers, 1 producer -> memory problem, the memory raises till it hits 100 and
then the clients die
Fourth 2 consumers, 2 producers -> memory problem, the memory raises till it hits 100 and
then the clients die

Even when I kill the clients, before memory reaches 100, it doesn't frees the memory and it
stays at the fixed size.

I am also using a AMQ post 10.05.2006

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Attila_Szegedi [mailto:nabble2@szegedi.org]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 31. Mai 2006 13:22
An: activemq-users@geronimo.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Broker Hung With Following VM Dump

Now, I noticed that the Broker object in JMX does report
MemoryPercentageUsed=100, but I can't fathom why. Also, I now split the
processors for queues A and B into separate set of sessions, but still can't
get it to work - I believe the MemoryPercentageUsed=100 is to blame. I'll
try restarting the broker with higher memory, but this is rather problematic
regardless

This mail has originated outside your organization, either from an external partner or the
Global Internet. Keep this in mind if you answer this message.